BLEEDING WHEN PASSING STOOL
Bleeding when passing stool is one of the most worrying problem for some. Here are some things you can check for before you visit the doctor.
1. Determine if it is coming mixed with the stool or if it dripping drop by drop after passing the stool.
2. It is red or black in colour?
3. Are you suffering from constipation?
4. Note its frequency?
5. Note any medication which was taken on the previous day.
6. Note any history of eating out recently, for example in a hotel or a restaurant.
7. Note any other bleeding disorders which you are aware of from previous diagnoses.
At most times this can be controlled easily but a close watch and full medical opinion is required. Therefore for further consultation please book an appointment with one of our highly experienced doctors by calling us on 0091-11-26680759 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org